Growing a Lean Business
A one-day workshop - 9.30am to 4.30pm
More and more organisations have been successfully applying Lean in their businesses, with great results in terms of reduced costs and increased productivity. In fact, most companies seem to concentrate most of their efforts on removing non-value added activities. In doing so it's easy to lose sight of the other side of Lean - ways that you can provide more value to customers, increase sales turnover and grow the business.
Our unique one-day workshop shows you how to focus on this other side of Lean.
Using a combination of presentations and interactive exercises, our experienced consultants will lead you through our proven approach. We'll show you where to focus your efforts; what to consider when choosing improvement strategies; how Lean can help create an environment for business growth and innovation. You'll learn about:
- Using Lean to create value and GROWTH in challenging economic times
- Understanding who your ideal customers are
- Exploring your customers' needs and learn how you can deliver real R.O.I.
- Getting the best from your most valuable asset - your people
- Potential pitfalls of high-growth and how to convert them into opportunities
- Understanding your sales pipeline and its impact on consistent growth
- Exploring and refining your sales process for better results
If you simply need to increase sales quickly, you'll take away plenty of great ideas that you can put into practice as soon as you get back.
If increasing sales is part of your high-growth strategy, this workshop provides a taster of our High Growth programme.
This page is an example of a Lean workshop we run. If you're interested in this workshop, email us or telephone on 01325 328 855 to find out when the next session is being held.
What about holding an in-house event? We will deliver any of our training workshops on-site, generally for a minimum of 6/8 people. We'll work with you to ensure the event is tailored to your business' specific needs, at a convenient time and place for you and your colleagues. Contact us for more information.
If you're interested in "Using Lean to Grow your Business" why not sign up to receive further information on growing your business, including our updates on future events.