- What's the best way to grow our business?
- Our Team Leaders are struggling - how do we help them?
- We're not Toyota - how do we make Lean work for us?
- We need a long-term plan that we can all get behind
- We can't see the wood for the trees!
- Which Lean tools do we need here?
- They've been here 40 years - they won't change!
- How do we get people to work together?
- Can we coach people to solve their own problems?
- We've outgrown our people and our processes - help!
Business Consultancy can mean different things to different people. To us and our clients it's very simple. It's about solving problems, answering questions and delivering results. Questions and problems like those above. We provide high quality, independent expertise so that our clients get better results more quickly. That's it! We act ethically and in the best interests of our clients and we aim to provide excellent value.
Our consultants have a rare blend of skills, knowledge and experience:
- Years of successful high-level experience in commercial businesses
- High levels of education and training - typically a technical first degree and a Masters in Business
- Training in Business Strategy, Operations Management, Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement
- People skills - the ability to work with a highly diverse range of human beings!
What that means for you
That means we can take complex, difficult problems and rapidly wrestle them to the ground. Problems that you might face only once in your entire career, we deal with every day, across a whole range of industries, sectors and businesses. And we're very flexible when it comes to working with you. We can project manage an entire programme, provide massive resources and do most of the heavy lifting, or we can provide "light touch" guidance and help your people do most of the work themselves. Whatever works for you.